Stay Curious Temporary Tattoo - Regular
A cute reminder on nose work trial day to "Stay Curious" about how your dog is working to prevent you from "B-Alerting!" (calling it too soon!). Get them for yourself and for your friends! Long-lasting! This temporary tattoo will last for up to a week or more! Won't wash off with soap and water in the shower!
Size: 1.75" tall x 2.25" long (it's the one on the right in the photo of both - it's slightly smaller than the other one listed)
Application and Removal Instructions
1. Wash and dry the skin. Best to apply to smooth skin (not hairy). The tattoo will stay longer on clean, smooth, dry skin free of oils and make-up.
2. Remove the plastic film.
3. Place the temporary tattoo on the skin (image side against the skin).
4. Wet the paper with a damp cloth/sponge and hold for about 20-30 seconds.
5. Carefully lift a corner of the tattoo to check the tattoo is separating from the paper. If it does not: keep wetting and hold for an additional 10 seconds
6. Remove the tattoo paper and allow to dry. May gentle pat with a dry paper towel to remove excess water.
Removal: Too remove, use skin-friendly oil and a rough wash-cloth.